Is your kitchen counter a mess after putting your food into a zip lock storage bag? We have the helping hand you need. This sandwich bag opener gives you hands free control of your food storage bag. Anything tricky to pour such as soup, sauce etc, can easily be transferred into the zip lock without messes or spilling.
This innovative design has helped keep counters clean for years now and we are excited to offer it on Amazon. The arms are designed to easily grab the bag on both sides while the base holds the whole thing up and keeps it steady. Can be used with up to one gallon sized bags!
· We check the fabric of andeonline sheet tucker tool before production. It is evaluated according to weight, printing quality, defects and feel.
· The product has been proven to be good in various quality parameters by our experienced quality control team.
· The product is significant for the development of industrial and economic. It is widely used in construction, high-tech industry, and chemical engineering.
· andeonline is dedicated to the research, development, production, and sales of high-tech sheet tucker tool projects.
· High quality of sheet tucker tool is produced in andeonline's advanced production equipment.
· We energetically promote environmental protection and the sustainable development of the earth. We bring in cost-effective waste management facilities to handle wastewater and waste gases, so as to reduce pollution.
Application of the Product
The sheet tucker tool produced by andeonline is very popular in the market and is widely used in industry.
andeonline is able to meet customers' needs to the greatest extent by providing customers with one-stop and high-quality solutions.
Question:will this work with snack size bags
Answer:really good question .... let me go see. Yes it does you do not need to extend the arms at all and holds a snack size bag very well.
Question:Will this goodie hold up "Foodsaver" bags?
Answer:yes, holds up 1 gallon and quart bags. all you do is pull the tops up till you get the height adjusted to your bag.
the bottom of the should kinda lay on the bottom so when you pour in, it won't slide off. love it and bought a few for
relatives and can't live without it since they have only on set of hands to work with.
Question:How strong are the clips at the top? Will they stay latched on even if you're filling the bag to the top with heavy food?
Answer:I haven't had a problem with filling the bags with heavy food except with pint size bags. The height doesn't adjust short enough for them so they detach from the clips if the bag is being filled with something heavy. As long as the bottom of the bag can rest on the base of the rack, the clips have stayed latched for me. Quart baggies and larger work great. I love this gadget!
CONTACT PERSON :MR Deng
WHATSAPP : +8618124536917
EMIAL : firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE ADD : Room 301, floor 3, Huaya building, Huaya Industrial Park, Yousong community, Longhua street, Longhua District, Shenzhen